We design, fabricate, and install custom glass projects for our customers in the Portland Metro area and Southwest Washington.
Here’s a peek at our process and what we need to get the job done.
This process includes the following:
- Final Payment
- Tile and/Or resins, slabs, composites, or tadelakt coatings are 100% completed and/Or set in the shower at the locations where the shower door/Panel/Enclosure will be installed.
- Counter tops & back splash are completely installed for mirror measurements.
- Light-boxes are set if full-height mirrors are required.
- Mirror frames are installed and square if frames are being used.
- Out-of-square mirrors may require additional cutting fees.
- Our estimator will get back to you with a final estimate via email.
- If the customer approves the bid, they simply sign the online estimate and any options that they are taking, with the approved dollar amount.
- Once estimate has been signed and sent back to our estimator, we then will take a 50% down deposit if the order is over $500.00. We accept all credit cards expect AMEX. We can also accept payment via check.
- Once the deposit has been paid the glass then goes into production.
- We are currently at a 7-10 business day turn around time for glass to be received.
- Once glass is received our scheduler Will reach out to schedule the install.
- Tile in the shower is grouted where the shower door is to be installed.
- Fiberglass stalls/Pans have corners grouted and/Or caulked.
- Backsplash and/Or countertops are installed for mirror installation depending on the finished application.
- House is finish-painted on interior installation surfaces.
- Lightboxes are set if using full-height mirrors.
- Mirror frames installed if frames are being used.
- Clear & safe access inside the house.
We can not work simultaneously with carpet installers, concrete pours, or plumbers due to safety concerns – please make sure not to schedule us on the same day.
We will call to collect final payment after install has been completed thoroughly.
Contact us for your free estimate today!